ALL Pediatrics will begin to see NEW PATIENTS for Rapid COVID Testing. We will see patients up to age 21. We accept most major insurances (no Medicaid). If you will be SELF-PAY, the charge is $160.00. Please call our office to schedule.
For more information about the COVID 19 vaccine please click here.
AN IMPORTANT REMINDER
We have block scheduling to separate well children and sick children. Our goal is to minimize any exposure to illness when your family is in our office. Our staff is cleaning exam rooms thoroughly between patients and you may wait in your car if the provider is delayed.
· Sick visits can be done by telehealth during all office hours.
· To minimize the number of people entering our offices and waiting areas; it is extremely important that you bring only the child with an appointment and one parent (this is applicable to children over two months of age). All other family members should remain at home.
· We ask that all children over the age of 2 and all adults wear a mask.
· As your family’s medical home, we want to partner with you to provide the best care for your child. Please call us before taking your children to an urgent care clinic.
· If you believe your child has been exposed to COVID 19 or has symptoms consistent with COVID 19, please call us to schedule a video visit.
· We continue to provide exceptional care in your child’s medical home.