New Patient Information
We look forward to developing a physician-parent partnership with you, to meet the needs of you and your children. Our professional team provides the quality care your child needs and the advice and counsel you want.
- Availability. Offering extended hours.
- Accessibility. We have several locations around town.
- Convenience. We offer same-day sick visits as well as a wide range of services such as pediatric psychiatry, lactation, and child psychology
- Quality. All physicians are Board Certified by the American Board of Pediatrics. Our experienced and Certified Nurse Practitioners hold Master’s levels or higher degrees in nursing and advanced pediatric training.
- Excellence. Our providers and staff are committed to delivering the highest level of healthcare and support for you and your family
New to the area or just looking for a new practice?
We welcome new patients and are here to help make your transition as smooth as possible. Do not hesitate to call or email us with any questions you may have. Questions can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Having a baby is one of the most rewarding experiences in your life. At ALL Pediatrics, we are committed to keeping your baby healthy.
The professional team at ALL Pediatrics provides the quality care your child needs and the advice and counsel you want. Our pediatricians are all board-certified by the American Board of Pediatrics. We also welcome any questions you might have! Feel free to email us at email@example.com
For a healthy start, we generally like to see newborns in our office two days after discharge from the hospital. There is no need to pre-register as we always fit new babies in our schedules. Please call our office once you know when you and your baby will be discharged.
Is ALL Pediatrics a Good Fit for Your Family?
It is important that parents choose a pediatric practice that is aligned with their personal medical philosophies. Exceptional care happens when the Care Team is in agreement with parent priorities and beliefs regarding the practice of medicine. We believe that medical decisions for your family should be based on mutual respect and understanding. Please read the following philosophies to be sure ALL Pediatrics is the right fit for your family.