ALL Pediatrics in Alexandria, Woodbridge and Lorton, VA
We look forward to developing a “provider-parent” partnership with you.
We look forward to developing a physician-parent partnership with you, to meet the needs of you and your children. Our professional team provides the quality care your child needs and the advice and counsel you want.
- Availability. Offering extended hours.
- Accessibility. We have several locations around town.
- Convenience. We offer same day sick visits as well as a wide range of services such as pediatric psychiatry, lactation, and child psychology
- Quality. All physicians are Board Certified by the American Board of Pediatrics. Our experienced and Certified Nurse Practitioners hold Master levels or higher degrees in nursing and advanced pediatric training.
- Excellence. Our providers and staff are committed to deliver the highest level of healthcare and support for you and your family.
Having a baby is one of the most rewarding experiences in your life. At ALL Pediatrics, we are committed to keeping your baby healthy.
The professional team at ALL Pediatrics provides the quality care your child needs and the advice and counsel you want. Our pediatricians are all board-certified by the American Board of Pediatrics.
We encourage new parents to attend one of our prenatal classes. This visit allows expectant parents to find out where we are and an opportunity to meet us.
Our next sessions are: