Pediatric Care in Northern Virginia
At ALL Pediatrics, we strive to create a personalized and welcoming environment at each of our pediatric clinics in Northern Virginia. Our pediatricians, nurses, and front-desk staff are friendly and professional, with many years of experience caring for patients.
Our pediatrics centers are designed with ease of accessibility in mind, featuring ample parking and main doors that are easily accessible for parents with strollers, toddlers, or special needs children. Additionally, our pediatricians in Alexandria County utilizes a centralized electronic medical records system, so parents can trust that their child’s medical records are always accessible, regardless of which location they visit. We also offer various ways for parents to contact our pediatric center in Northern Virginia nor staff for any questions, concerns, or advice regarding their child’s health.
Comprehensive Pediatric Care for Your Family
- Phone Hours. Monday – Friday, 7 AM to 8:00 PM, Saturdays and Sundays 8 AM to Noon.
- Holiday Phone Hours. 8 AM to Noon for urgent sick appointments.
- After Hours Advice Nurse. After 5 PM Monday – Friday, all day on holidays or weekends.
- Physician On Call. Every day of the year.
- Email. The office handles email requests during regular business hours.
- Patient Portal. Parents can securely communicate with the office through an online portal site. This service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. This service is not for urgent or emergency needs and the communications are handled during regular business hours.