Billing & Insurance Accepted at ALL Pediatrics
We accept local and many national insurance plans. However it is your responsibility to understand whether your insurance has limits on the doctors you can see, or the services you can receive.
If you provide complete and accurate information about your insurance, we will submit claims to your insurance carrier and receive payments for services. Depending on your insurance coverage, you may be responsible for co-payments, co-insurance, or other deductible amounts.
Please contact our billing office or call your insurance carrier should you have questions.
Online Bill Pay
You are now able to view and pay statements via the Patient Portal. Please log in and under the My account tab click Billing and Payments.
** As of 12/31/2023 we will no longer be accepting MultiPlan/PHCS insurance
- Aetna (We do not accept Aetna Medicaid “Aetna Better Health”)
- Anthem (We do not accept Anthem HealthKeepers Plus)
- BCBS Carefirst Blue Choice HMO
- BCBS Carefirst PPO
- BCBS PPO/HMO
- BCBS VA Federal
- Cigna (We do not accept Cigna Connect or John Hopkins using the Cigna network)
- Coventry First Health
- Humana-Virginia Health Network
- Meritain Health
- Sentara Optima Health (HMO, PPO, POS)
- Tricare (in network) (We do not accept Johns Hopkins USFHP)
- United Healthcare (We do not accept Medicaid United “Community Plan or CCC+ plan”)