Book Your Appointment at ALL Pediatrics
Welcome to the ALL Pediatrics urgent care scheduling widget.
If your child has an urgent medical problem, please call our office at 703 436 1200 and press option 1.
The urgent care scheduling widget is intended for acute care (fever, cough, ear pain, sore throat, etc.,) only. The urgent care online booking widget should not be used to schedule appointments for check-ups, sports physicals, behavior concerns, ADHD, depression, or any chronic conditions which may require additional time to address appropriately.
It is the policy of ALL Pediatrics to accommodate sick children that need to be seen the same day. If your child is sick and you can’t find an appointment online, please call our office at 703 436 1200.
Once you select the office that you would like to schedule an appointment at, you will be presented with a drop-down list of all available appointment availability.
At this time, we are not offering online scheduling for evenings, weekends or major holidays. Please call the office to schedule an appointment during these hours.
The below urgent care widget is great for:
– Finding the next available sick appointment with ANY provider at each office
– Acute care problems such as fever, sore throat, ear pain, cough etc.
– NOT for scheduling appointments for more complex medical problems, any mental health issues, or any chronic conditions. Please call the office to book these types of appointments.
– NOT for scheduling Well Check-ups or Physicals. Please use the patient portal to book these types of appointments.
Patient portal online booking is great for:
– Scheduling sick appointments if you prefer to select your provider.
– Scheduling Check-ups and Sports Physicals.
No Show Policy:
As a courtesy to your provider and other families with sick children, we ask that you call to cancel any scheduled appointment 24 hours in advance so that others may utilize this time. Failure to attend an appointment without prior cancellation will result in a $50 no show fee. Please call our office to cancel or reschedule any appointment anytime in advance if you are unable to attend.
In the event of a true medical emergency, please call 911 or head to your nearest emergency room.
Please launch the urgent care widget by clicking below.