We are excited to announce that you can now schedule your telehealth video visit right from our website.
When searching for an appointment please be aware that you may select any of our three offices. Please search all three to find the time that works best for you.
Please see our other news articles for assistance with setting up the Healow app and starting a televisit.
As our nation faces this unprecedented event, we at ALL Pediatrics are striving to provide the best care possible for your families. Although you may have many questions, we have the answers! Video visits are a great way to alleviate your concerns and allow you to have a sick visit with one of our doctor’s right from your home.
The concerns we can address through telemedicine include:
- Infant concerns such as:
- Cuts or Scrapes
- Fever over 1 year of age < 48 hours (alone or with any other symptom on this list)
- Immunization Reaction – redness, swelling, sore at site of injection
- Hand/ Foot Mouth Disease
- Pink Eye/ Eye Discharge
Dry Skin, Acne
- Insect Bite
- Runny nose/Nasal Congestion/Cold symptoms
- Vomiting and Diarrhea less than 24 hours (over 1 year of age)
- Behavioral and ADHD consultations