ALL Pediatrics Flu Vaccine Information for December
Your child must have a current well check (within the past 12 months) in order to schedule a flu vaccine appointment. If you schedule via the widget and your child is not up to date, we will contact you to schedule an appointment.
We are unable to offer flu vaccine to parents at this time.
We will update this information as more flu clinics are added.
If your child is scheduled for a well child check in the month of October, they can receive a flu vaccine during that appointment. Siblings may be vaccinated at the time of the sibling’s well check. Please call to schedule an add on flu appointment.
WEEKDAY NURSE VISIT APPOINTMENT (CALL FOR AN APPOINTMENT)
If your child needs extra time with vaccinations (special needs, needle phobia, etc.), please schedule a nurse visit appointment. This service is provided inside the office, one patient/one parent. Your child will not see a physician or nurse practitioner during this visit. If you or your child are not feeling well, please cancel and reschedule your appointment.
WEEKDAY FLU CLINICS (Call for appointment)
This is an opportunity to come in during the week, for a quick in/out appointment. Siblings are allowed to come together. Your child will not see a physician or nurse practitioner during this visit. If you or your child are not feeling well, please cancel and reschedule your appointment.
ALEXANDRIA WEEKDAY FLU CLINICS (CALL FOR APPOINTMENT)
LORTON WEEKDAY FLU CLINICS (CALL FOR APPOINTMENT)
LAKE RIDGE WEEKDAY FLU CLINICS (CALL FOR APPOINTMENT)
WEEKEND drive thru FLU CLINIC .
Please schedule via the link below
This clinic will allow your children to receive the flu vaccine without leaving the car. When you arrive at the drive-thru clinic, please remain in your car and our nursing staff will be outside to provide your children with the flu vaccine.
Please review the drive-thru clinic instructions on our website below prior to your appointment to ensure your visit goes smoothly.
- All patients under 18-years-old must be accompanied by an adult or legal guardian.
- Please do not have pets in your vehicle
- Please dress your child for easy access to arms and legs. Short-sleeve shirts or shorts/ onesie for small children is recommended.
- Children receiving the vaccine should not be eating or drinking during the vaccination.
- Children should remain secured in their car seat or seat belts and only occupy the end seats (no middle seat, please.)
- After you place the car in park, please make sure all adults and children over age 2 are wearing a mask.
- If your child has a “needle phobia” or you have special circumstances, please contact our office to make in an office appointment.
- If you or your child are not feeling well, please cancel and reschedule your appointment.
When arriving at the ALL Pediatrics parking lot, please follow the signs to enter the drive-thru line. You will be asked to provide a completed copy of our Flu Vaccine Questionnaire for all children who are receiving the flu vaccine (link below). Please also review the Influenza Vaccine Information Sheet (link below).
After your child has been vaccinated, carefully pull away from the immunization area and exit the parking lot. Patients over the age of 18 who are driving themselves must remain in the parking lot for 15min after vaccination prior to driving away.
Flu vaccines are for established patients of ALL Pediatrics, we can’t vaccinate parents at this time.