ALL Pediatrics Flu Vaccine Information
We will update this information as more flu clinics are added.
We ask that you please book your appointment online via the links below.
If your child is scheduled for a well-child check in the month of October, they can receive a flu vaccine during that appointment. Siblings may be vaccinated at the time of the sibling’s well check. Please call to schedule an add-on flu appointment.
WEEKDAY FLU CLINICS
This is an opportunity to come in during the week, for a quick in/out appointment. Siblings are allowed to come together. Your child will not see a physician or nurse practitioner during this visit. If you or your child are not feeling well, please cancel and reschedule your appointment.
Book online here (When it asks for visit reason, you will have to free type this in. Enter Flu Vaccine, and then click on it as it appears on the list in order to continue.)
Book online here When it asks for visit reason, you will have to free type this in. Enter Flu Vaccine, and then click on it as it appears on the list in order to continue.
Book online here. When it asks for a visit reason, you will have to free type this in. Enter Flu Vaccine, and then click on it as it appears on the list in order to continue.
WEEKEND DRIVE-THRU FLU CLINIC .
Alexandria 10/23 – Book Online here
When it asks for a visit reason, you will have to free type this in. Enter Flu Vaccine, and then click on it as it appears on the list in order to continue.
This clinic will allow your children to receive the flu vaccine without leaving the car. When you arrive at the drive-thru clinic, please remain in your car and our nursing staff will be outside to provide your children with the flu vaccine.
Please review the drive-thru clinic instructions on our website below prior to your appointment to ensure your visit goes smoothly.
- All patients under 18-years-old must be accompanied by an adult or legal guardian.
- Please do not have pets in your vehicle
- Please dress your child for easy access to arms and legs. Short-sleeve shirts or shorts/ onesie for small children is recommended.
- Children receiving the vaccine should not be eating or drinking during the vaccination.
- Children should remain secured in their car seat or seat belts and only occupy the end seats (no middle seat, please.)
- After you place the car in park, please make sure all adults and children over age 2 are wearing a mask.
- If your child has a “needle phobia” or you have special circumstances, please contact our office to make in an office appointment.
- If you or your child are not feeling well, please cancel and reschedule your appointment.
When arriving at the ALL Pediatrics parking lot, please follow the signs to enter the drive-thru line. You will be asked to provide a completed copy of our Flu Vaccine Questionnaire for all children who are receiving the flu vaccine (link below). Please also review the Influenza Vaccine Information Sheet (link below).
After your child has been vaccinated, carefully pull away from the immunization area and exit the parking lot. Patients over the age of 18 who are driving themselves must remain in the parking lot for 15min after vaccination prior to driving away.
Flu vaccines are for established patients of ALL Pediatrics.