Updated Instructions 9/11/2020
ALL Pediatrics is pleased to offer a socially distanced Drive Thru Flu Clinic. This clinic will allow your children to receive the flu vaccine without leaving the car. When you arrive at the drive-thru clinic, please remain in your car and our nursing staff will be outside to provide your children with the flu vaccine.
Please review the drive-thru clinic instructions below prior to your appointment to ensure your visit goes smoothly.
- All patients under 18-years-old must be accompanied by an adult or legal guardian.
- Please do not have pets in your vehicle.
- Please dress your child for easy access to arms and legs. Short-sleeve shirts or shorts/ onesie for small children is recommended.
- Children receiving the vaccine should not be eating or drinking during the vaccination.
- Children should remain secured in their car seat or seat belts and only occupy the end seats (no middle seat, please.)
- After you place the car in park, please make sure all adults and children over age 2 are wearing a mask.
- If your child has a “needle phobia”, an egg allergy or you have special circumstances, please contact our office to make in an office appointment.
- If you or your child are not feeling well, please call our office to reschedule your appointment.
- Please arrive on time for your scheduled appointment.When arriving at the Alexandria ALL Pediatrics parking lot, please follow the signs to enter the drive-thru line. You will be asked to provide a completed copy of our Flu Vaccine Questionnaire for all children who are receiving the flu vaccine (link below). Please also review the Influenza Vaccine Information Sheet (link below).
After your child has been vaccinated, carefully pull away from the immunization area and exit the parking lot. Patients over the age of 18 who are driving themselves must remain in the parking lot for 15 minutes after vaccination.
The Alexandria location of ALL Pediatrics will be holding its first ever Drive Thru Flu Clinic on Saturday, September 12, 2020.
Appointments are REQUIRED and we must limit the number of appointments due to the amount of flu vaccine currently in stock. We are unable to vaccinate parents at this time.
You may schedule an appointment for the Drive Thru Clinic ONLY by calling 703 436 1200, press option 1.
We will open up more socially distanced flu clinics as we receive more shipments of vaccine. We will post information here and on our website at allpeds.com