ALL Pediatrics provides exceptional primary care in a family centered atmosphere.
Each of our locations maintains a personalized feel so that patients can easily recognize our friendly, professional providers, nurses and front desk staff that have provided care to patients for many years.
All three of our locations have abundant parking with easy accessibility to the main door for parents with infants in strollers, toddlers or special needs children.
The entire practice uses a centralized electronic medical records system so that parents can be assured that their child’s medical record is always available at any location they choose to use when their child needs to be seen.
ALL Pediatrics offers several convenient ways for parents to communicate with the providers or staff anytime they have questions, concerns or need immediate advice about how to take care of their sick child.
- Phone Hours. Monday – Friday, 7 AM to 8:00 PM, Saturdays and Sundays 8 AM to Noon.
- Holiday Phone Hours. 8 AM to Noon for urgent sick appointments.(Closed on Thanksgiving and Christmas)
- After Hours Advice Nurse. After 5 PM Monday – Friday, all day on holidays or weekends.
- Physician On Call .Every day of the year.
- Email. The office handles email requests during regular business hours.
- Patient Portal. Parents can securely communicate with the office through an online portal site. This service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. This service is not for urgent or emergency needs and the communications are handled during regular business hours.
Types of Care
- Primary Pediatrics
- Asthma Management
- ADD/ADHD Management, Limited Consultations
- Lactation Consultations for Existing Patients
- Limited GYN Services for Existing Patients (Service is provided with a female provider.)
- Pediatric Psychiatry
- Child Psychology
- Well Child Check-Ups
- Sick Visits
- Prenatal Meet & Greet Sessions
- Other Services as Needed