Frequently Asked Questions at ALL Pediatrics
- For established patients over 3 months of age
- This service is intended for evaluation of simple medical concerns (i.e., sore throat, ear pain, pink eye) that have been present for less than 72 hours
- Walk-Ins are seen on a first come, first seen basis
- Walk-In Clinics are available Monday – Friday. 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM and 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM. Except for these major holidays: New Years Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, & Christmas.
- We are not able to accommodate Walk-Ins on the weekends, or after 4:00 PM Monday – Friday.
Well Visit Schedule
Newborn Visit (3 to 5 days of age)
2 weeks of age
2 months of age
4 months of age
6 months of age
9 months of age
12 months of age
15 months of age
18 months of age
2 years of age
2.5 years of age
3 years of age
When children reach the age of 3, the American Academy of Pediatrics recommends that they receive a well check visit every year until the age of 21.